Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Behind the Scenes

I love the photos I get from behind the scenes.  I always try to request at least one that shows me doing something within the scene.  Just for my own photo album.  They are often my favorites of the lot.  But they also serve as  reminder to me of what I have done.  The finished products are always lovely, but I like to recall that I was part of the piece.  It is one of the problems with being the art director.  Often folks credit the photographer and the models....but many behind the scenes folks don't get acknowledged.  This is my way of showing myself that I was there .




Photographer; John Corrillo, Models;"Spike" Ben and Cassandra Porter













Photographer; Efrain Villa, Model; Xaviet Avila, Hair and Art Director; Cassandra Porter


BTS - Bathory shoot for "Dark Arts" MUA: Janine Maloney, rope and rigging: Rip Williams, art direction: Cassandra Porter, rigging and torturing Emily Elnora-Music assistance: John Marion Carrillo and Justin Cumley.

Photographer; Steve Miller, Model; Kira Morrell, Art Director; Cassandra Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment